Sunday, August 7, 2011

Status Update August '11

Quick apology for the second disappearance. My 'temporary' replacement laptop wound up being a lot more temporary than I had hoped and hasn't been agreeing with me lately. It doesn't like to run more than one thing at once and was freezing up frequently. At the moment it's sitting by serving more as a spare harddrive while I await the arrival of a new computer. I'm still hoping to finish new chapters for Juniper and Role of Seven within the next few weeks but I can't promise anything.
For the few people who read this independent of chapter notes, you're the first to hear that 21 probably won't be continued. I was already losing where I wanted to go with it and losing my notes on it kind of sounded its death knell. I'll make a final decision by the end of August. If it disappears certain things from it that I did enjoy writing will probably show up in the other fics.

No comments:

Post a Comment