Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Status Update September '11

I've deleted Yuusen which was pretty much discontinued years ago anyways.
I also deleted No Good Deed and 21.
However, there is still a possibility that either one will be reposted. NGD is pretty much irrelevant to Ro7 at this point and I don't feel like rewriting the chapters that were lost. If this changes at some point in the future I'll repost.
21 is still pretty much dead. I haven't been able to pick up any new inspiration from more recent chapters - if anything they've killed what few ideas I still had for its future. I'll hold onto the old chapters but it's more likely that I'll just pick and choose little things I liked from it and incorporate them into the other stories.
I hope to have updates for Juniper and Ro7 within a week or two but like usual no promises on exact update dates.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the next chapters, but do you think you can post 21 somewhere else so I can still read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah, I can't wait for Juniper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, long time no here...I just wanted to see how you were doing, and see if you were still planning to continue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to still be able to read 21, even if it's not going to be completed. I enjoyed what there was of it, and sometimes I like to reread that sort of stuff.

    ReplyDelete