Monday, May 16, 2011

Role of Seven - Chapter ?

I think I'll just go with the website's numbering so that makes this chapter 17.
Notes for Chapter 17:

I've read about filler that suggests Mizuki was working for Orochimaru or something but even if that's canon, Naruto wouldn't know that at this point.

It's been a while sinceI've looked at a map of the village but I always imagine the Academy building being close to the Administration building/ Hokage tower. Don't correct me if I'm wrong, I like this image.

Sakura's holding his 'official' file, not a classified one. I'd compare this library to the one Naruto broke into in the first chapter. Access is definitely restricted, but even if Sakura wasn't Tsunade's apprentice, she might be able to get in anyways. I'm sure she'll eventually realize this.

Second note, the random ANBU isn't a stranger to you guys. And I only really threw him in here to give you guys an 'excuse' to reread older parts of the story. I know updates take me forever and that makes it harder to keep up with what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment