Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Role of Seven Update

New Chapter up for Role of Seven.
This was supposed to be up yesterday as a Valentine's Day gift just to let you all know that I am still here and actually working on updates. The files were unfortunately lost so I'm working from scratch here, which means things will take more time than I had originally hoped.
This chapter is short and ...rough. And kind of boring. But it helps me launch back into the action so hopefully things will be smoother from here on out.
Notes for this chapter:

Was Kakashi in jail? Was he not? You might never know, this is one of those completely non-canon parts of the back story. If they ever get the nerve to ask Kakashi he will likely not answer them. (I think 21 is the only story in which I leave Kakashi's back story untouched).

Timeline is a bit wild (I had it cemented in my notes but now I'm recreating it...) The first chapter took place 6 months after Tsunade became Hokage. I'd add another 7-8 months for the stuff before that, and we've gone through almost 5 months story wise so that makes it more like a year and half but Rishito's rounding anyways.

And lastly, Naruto never told Sakura when he found out about Kyuubi. He mentioned Mizuki explaining it but no timeline. This just pretty much cements the anti-authoritarian thing she's been focusing on for the past week in lieu of thinking about her parents' deaths.

1 comment:

  1. I actually like what you have done. I think Sakura,who is the queen of denial in cannon, would focus on odd things about Naruto rather than her parents who she fought with and was disillusioned about right before they dies. I hope more is comming, especially maybe Juniper?

    ReplyDelete