Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Status Update

I promise the next post here will announce a chapter update instead of this stuff. The basic explanation is that once I finally managed to look through the files recovered from my old computer I discovered that my fanfiction files weren't among them. It's possible that they are still salvageable and that I just had them on my desktop or in another folder but I won't know for sure for another day or two.
If they aren't recoverable here's the plan:
Role of Seven, Juniper, and 21 will all continue. Working without my notes will slow me down on picking them back up and I might change things so that they end sooner than originally, but they will go on.
See-Saw was pretty much just started because I wasn't in the mood to work on anything else, so if I lose my notes...I'll probably just delete it.
The same goes for Yuusen, I kept it up in case I ever finished a full chapter but without the notes and chapters in progress...I'd rather not deal with it.
No Good Deed will also probably be discontinued. I wrote it originally to help me organize what led up to 'Role of Seven' and was just posting it for fun. I don't feel like re-writing it and it isn't really necessary to 'Role of Seven'. I'll leave it up but won't add to it.

Again that's just if the files aren't recoverable. No matter what I'm still aiming to have updates ready late January, early February.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your Juniper story and suffice to say, fell in love with it. The characters and the way the story is told and progresses is just abserloutely amazing.

    A particularly love the Relationship between Anko and Naruto, as well as how you've portrayed Kakashi.

    To hear you're able to continue it is wonderful, wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete